Day by Day, Quarter Life Crisis Follows Me



I can't enjoy to live with my own. 

Financially enough, can fulfil my needs and some of my wishes, but I have no idea what I really want. 

I'm not so stupid, I could analyze and understand things around me, but I have no idea how to start to find things which would make me happy. 


Until I find it and try to reach it, recently. 

The distance between me and it can be imagined just like how close the head and the toes. 

So close, but still there's a gap between them. 


I don't know how can I survive until my limit.

My limit that will tell me I can't reach to get what I really need. 

My limit that will ask me to burry and ignore it. 

My limit that will bring me back to the start, to life that I already hate and try to leave on.  


Is there a chance? Yes, I think.

But how much the probability? I still haven't figured it out. 


that's what I think, while I struggled with this broken keyboard. 

Maybe it's time to throw out this stuff. 

Comments

Popular Posts